The Twelve Days of Xmas: Kettlebell Style
Ugh. Ryan over at TNT Performance nearly killed us this morning with this morning's Xmas eve kettlebell program. The good news is that I've banked a lot of calorie deficit for today's binging.
The theme was the 12 days of Xmas, and it looked something like this. This is from memory, so ... you know ...
1. HEAVY Farmer walk (I used 32s and 40s, depending on what was handy)
2. Burpees (yeah, 2 of these is no big deal ... at first)
3. Alternating swings (not a big deal)
4. Overhead lunges (2 per side, don't lose your balance when exhausted)
5. Goblet squat
6. Rows (3 per side)
7. Snatches (alternate sides each time through)
8. Presses (4 per side)
9. Two-handed swings
10. Cleans (5 on each side)
11. One-handed swings (other side next time through)
12. Turkish Getups (6 on each side.
So you get the idea. You start with 1, then 2 and 1, then do 3,2,1, etc.