Why I Don't Review Books
1) No one cares about my opinion
2) If a book is good, I have nothing to say other than "I liked it"
3) If I didn't like it, I certainly didn't finish it. I used to physically toss a book across the room if I didn't like it. That was my way of letting go of the project of reading it. I don't throw my kindle or iPad. Pity.
4) In general, I try not to say negative things about anyone's work, except [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] and the Chicago Bears.
5) It's tedious work to write reviews
6) I don't like to read book reviews
7) I don't trust reviews
8) See item 1