Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear My Editor,

Thank you for the work you've done on my manuscript. You've caught a lot of mistakes and a few continuity errors. Better yet, you identified several things that can greatly improve my book. I had intended to publish this by April 1, but I think I'd better step back and reassess.

On behalf of my future readers, I thank you again. Because of the work you've done, they will be better entertained.

I'm going to dig in and make some important changes. I hope it won't take me too long, but it's clear that progress on Book 2 has to stop. There is enough changing in Book 1 to effect what's happening in Book 2.

This has been an excellent learning experience.

Eric Edstrom

PS Thanks for your nice comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and that you care to find out what happens next. You'll be the third to know.