Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bigfoot 2 Started

Of course, the next book is needing to be written. I've gotten off to a good start 5.5% done on the first draft. I need to figure out how to use a status bar like Sanderson does. Not going to write it in thirty days, though. I've got other things to do, like writing songs, so I've scheduled three months to draft the second book. Since it's YA and not too long (70,000 words), that's a very doable schedule. If I stay focussed, book 2 will launch September 1st. And if I'm really firing on all cylinders, I'll be starting book three later this summer.

I'm really excited about where this story is going. I've been doing a bit of research, but I won't say on what yet, since I'm not 100% committed to that direction. I have a working title, but it might be a spoiler, so I'm keeping mum on that.